Now is the time to sign up for AC Honors classes. The classes offer many benefits for academically-prepared students including:
- Honors designation on transcript
- Increased interactivity, engagement and challenge
- Eligibility for AC and transfer scholarships
- Smaller classes with close interaction with motivated professors and students
- Leadership and service opportunities
Anyone with a GPA of 3.0 or a 90% average coming out of high school can self register. Students coming directly from high school may need assistance from their advisor in order to register.
Contact Honors co-coordinators Judy Carter (email@example.com) or Jill Gibson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.